Add：Baoyuan road No.3, jingguzhou development area,xinhui,jiangmen, guangdong(Continental factory)
Linear modules are important components for industrial automation production. The earliest linear module was developed by Germany. Due to its linear module features such as fast moving speed, high repeat positioning accuracy, light body weight, small space occupied by equipment, and long life, the market was mainly positioned in photovoltaic equipment , Loading and unloading robots, cutting equipment, glue coating equipment, placement equipment and other industries.
Since the development of linear modules, the application range of linear modules has been expanding. For example, in non-standard automation equipment, the linear module is showing its strength:
● Automatic welding equipment, the linear module is responsible for the movement of the welding gun;
● Automatic assembly machine, linear module is responsible for mounting one part on another:
● Automatic testing machine, linear module is responsible for sending the product to be tested to the CCD detection range;
● Online automatic dispensing equipment, linear module to achieve space three-axis automatic dispensing;
● Automatic nut planting machine, linear module is responsible for loading the heated nut into the car parts.
Not only that, linear modules are also widely used in other fields, such as:
● Military industry: military production machinery, simulation
● Food industry: sorting machinery, feeding machinery, etc.
● Spraying field: reciprocating machinery, spraying machinery, etc.
● Automotive: Grabbing machinery, transfer machinery, etc.
● Logistics: classification machinery, transfer machinery, etc.
Linear module is divided into linear module driving mode: stepper motor drive and servo motor drive, according to the transmission mode is divided into synchronous belt drive and ball screw drive.