Add：Baoyuan road No.3, jingguzhou development area,xinhui,jiangmen, guangdong(Continental factory)
Linear modules have their own load weights, horizontal and vertical loads, and different linear module types have different load sizes. What are the factors that affect the load of linear modules?
1. When we choose, we should consider whether it is a horizontal or vertical load. Under the same thrust, the vertical load receives a downward pull due to gravity, and the weight it can bear is different. When the load is exceeded, the machine may be damaged if not braked in time, which may even cause personal safety.
2. We need to understand the linear module's static load value and dynamic load value, so we need to understand the linear module structure and various models inside the linear module. You can find the manufacturer for selection information, selection information book There are usually labels in it. Usually we look at the limit load of the sport.
3. Screw rod module or synchronous belt module Linear module is divided into screw rod module and synchronous belt module due to different transmission components. The width of general profiles is different, and the force value is different. General wire The rod module is relatively rigid and can be used for heavy load operations, while the timing belt is a light load module
4. The carrying capacity of the aluminum profile itself has a variety of strokes for the linear module. Linear module sizes such as 40mm 45mm 50mm 60mm 80mm 100mm, etc., the greater the width of the profile, the stronger the carrying capacity. Deform it, causing unnecessary loss
5. Acceleration of linear module movement. Under the same specifications, if the acceleration is greater, the weight it can carry is smaller.
The factors that generally affect the load of linear modules are these points. Of course, the specific importance depends on the use of the application, and the specific scenarios must be analyzed. In short, the bearing capacity of the linear module is not only a single factor, it is the overall hardware structure As a result of the combined factors, even if the lead is the same and the thrust is the same, if the linear module is installed differently, its load value will be different. This requires the results obtained by professional mechanical calculation methods as the standard for selection. Only by being professional can we make our products better and realize their value.