Add：Baoyuan road No.3, jingguzhou development area,xinhui,jiangmen, guangdong(Continental factory)
The development in the field of automation is quite rapid, and all functions are complete and stable. It is suggested that when selecting a linear slide module, multiple factors must be considered in order to ensure the later use.
1. Guidance accuracy and thermal deformation of modules and supports. Guidance accuracy refers to the exact level of the trajectory of a moving member when it moves along the guide surface of the guide rail. The main factors that affect the guiding accuracy are the geometric accuracy of the guide surface of the guide rail, the type of the guide rail structure, the contact accuracy of the guide rail pair, the surface roughness, the rigidity of the guide rail and the support, the oil film thickness and the oil film stiffness of the guide rail pair. The geometric accuracy of the linear motion guide generally includes: the straightness in the vertical and horizontal planes of the module slide; the parallelism between the two guide surfaces. The geometric accuracy of the guide rail can be expressed as an error over the entire length of the guide rail or an error over a unit length.
2. Motion stability: refers to the performance that the guide rail does not crawl when it moves at a low speed or a small amount of movement. The stability of the module slide table is related to the structure of the guide rail, the matching of the material of the guide rail pair, the lubrication condition, the nature of the lubricant, and the stiffness of the transmission system of the guide rail movement.
3. Vibration resistance and stability: refers to the performance of self-excited vibration under given operating conditions; while vibration resistance refers to the ability of the module pair to receive forced vibration and shock.
4, precision persistence: refers to the ability to maintain the original geometric accuracy during the work process. The adherence to accuracy depends mainly on the abrasion resistance and extremely dimensional stability of the guide rail. The wear resistance of the module slide table is related to the factors of the data matching of the guide rail pair, the force, the processing accuracy, the lubrication method and the performance of the protective device. Residual stress in the guide rail and its support will also affect the accuracy of the guide rail.
5. Stiffness is especially important for precision machinery and instruments. Deformation includes the deformation of the guide rail body, the contact deformation of the guide rail pair, and the characteristics of the module slide table, the ability of the guide rail to resist force deformation. Deformation will affect the relative position between components and the accuracy of guidance. Both should be considered.
6. Motion sensitivity and positioning accuracy The linear guide motion sensitivity refers to the minimum stroke that can be achieved by a moving component; positioning accuracy refers to the ability of a moving component to stop at a specified position as required. Motion sensitivity and positioning accuracy are related to factors such as guide rail type, friction characteristics, motion speed, transmission stiffness, and quality of moving components.